The Quality Management System implemented by ITGest puts the quality of its operations at the top of its priorities, because it believes that is a generator of value. We understand quality in a sustainable way, in a relation of truth, loyalty and dedication among the main actors of our business: Clients, Shareholders, Suppliers, Partners, Employees and Society in general.
We assess the compliances determined by the Organization through continuous internal processes, ensuring the client a service designed according to patterns, procedures and standards, ethically correct, to obtain the best result in terms of purpose, with suitable levels of price and service.
Through a regular and thorough monitoring of an indicators matrix, the organization seeks to continuously improve its production and organizational processes, in order to reach new levels of quality and fulfill the goals of excellence it sets for itself.
The organization aims at ensuring quality, through:
- Clear definition of organization, goals, functions, tasks, internal procedures and establishment of performance indicators, with the following assumptions: continuous improvement of all the processes and sustainable evolution of its services.
- Anticipate and respond to the clients’ needs and expectations, by improving the capacity, quality and reliability of the products and services.
- Ensure the compliance with legal requirements, standards and other regulations applicable to our area of activity, as well as others to which we voluntarily join;
- Manage human resources in a dynamic and supportive way, allowing the constant improvement of productivity and satisfaction of its employees;
- Promote a safe working environment;
- Meet the requirements of the NP EN ISO 9001:2008 and promote the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Management System.